PRIVACY INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE 2016/679 EU REGULATION (GDPR) - Updated to 08 November 2022
This information has been prepared by ANTHEM Srls with headquarters in Via Isonzo, 8 - 20851 LISSONE (MB).
According to the rules of the GDPR , the treatments, both in paper and in electronic form, carried out by Anthem Srls, will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and conservation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
- 1. Data Controller
- 2. The personal data being processed
- to. Data provided voluntarily by the interested party
- b. Third Party Data You Provide Voluntarily
- c. Data relating to online payments
- d. Data processed in interaction with social networks
- And. Data of Minors
- f. Cookies
- 3. Purpose of the treatment
- 4. Legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of the processing
- 5. Recipients of Personal Data
- 6. Transfers of Personal Data
- 7. Retention of Personal Data
- 8. Rights of the interested party
- 9. Changes
- 10. Contacts
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller carried out through the Site is Anthem Srls as defined above. For any information concerning the processing of personal data by Anthem Srls, you can write to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or write to: Anthem Srls, Via Isonzo, 8 - 20851 Lissone (MB)
2. The personal data being processed
Following the navigation of the Site or the interaction in pages administered by the Owner on Social platforms (eg Facebook and / or Instagram), we inform you that Anthem Srls will not process any personal identification data . Personal data will be processed, such as, for example, the name, address, user name, e-mail address and telephone number, provided voluntarily for the purpose of carrying out the service. Only with your specific consent for the installation of the Facebook Pixel, the data relating to the IP address of the device used will be processed. Data relating to browsing preferences will not be processed , i.e. information on how you use the site www.anthem.it , including your similarity in consumer behavior with other users, as well as your purchase preferences. online.
Your Personal Data may be collected in paper and / or electronic form, as voluntarily provided by you (for example when you subscribe to the newsletter or register on the Site ) in order to use the services offered by the site www.anthem .it . The Personal Data processed are as follows:
to. Data provided voluntarily by the interested party
b. Third party data provided voluntarily by the user
In the use of some Services of the Site , the processing of Personal Data of third parties provided by you to Anthem Srls may occur, (for example a name and a third party address for delivery) as you are allowed to enter a text message. With respect to these hypotheses, you place yourself as an independent data controller, assuming all the obligations and responsibilities of the law. In this sense, you grant the widest indemnity on this point with respect to any dispute, claim, request for compensation for damage from treatment, etc. that it should reach Anthem Srls from third parties whose Personal Data have been processed through your use of the Site 's functions in violation of the applicable Personal Data protection rules. In any case, if you provide or otherwise process Personal Data of third parties in the use of the Site , you guarantee from now - assuming all related responsibility - that this particular hypothesis of treatment is based on an appropriate legal basis pursuant to art . 6 of the GDPR which legitimizes the processing of the information in question.
c. Data relating to online payments
Regarding the payment data entered by users, Anthem Srls will only process the data received from digital payment companies and credit card payment institutions which consist of a return information on the status linked to the payment (successful / refused ). All additional information relating to the account (eg PayPal), prepaid card or credit card is stored by the entities that manage the related service, which are not authorized to use the Personal Data received through the Site for other purposes.
d. Data processed in interaction with social networks
In addition to filling out the forms on the Site , you can interact with Anthem on the Social platforms through your personal Facebook and / or Instagram profile. In the case of interaction on pages administered by the Data Controller in Social platforms (eg Facebook and Instagram), Personal Data will not be processed, but only your username.
And. Data of Minors
Access to the Site 's services may be restricted for users under the age of 16. If you are between 16 and 18 years of age, any processing of your Personal Data based on your consent will take place as it is related to the direct offer of information society services.
ANTHEM may, therefore, use the Personal Data of underage users to carry out checks on their age and to enforce any age restrictions defined by you or provided for by law.
The Anthem site uses technical, analytical cookies in an anonymous and aggregate form.
3. Purpose of the treatment
Anthem Srls will use your Personal Data, collected through the Site or Social Networks, for the following purposes:
to. provision of the Services requested by you from time to time from Anthem Srls such as, by way of example: the registration and access to the reserved area of the Site , the management and execution of purchase orders, the delivery of products, as well as, in general, activities related to the execution of a contractual relationship with Anthem Srls, responding and satisfying requests for assistance or information, including pre and post-sales customer assistance services (" Service Provision ");
b . participation in prize competitions and / or brand promotion initiatives set up by the Data Controller on Social Networks;
c. fulfill any obligations under applicable laws, regulations or community legislation, or satisfy requests from authorities (" Compliance ");
d . subject to your specific consent (see paragraph 4 below) carry out marketing activities, such as sending you our newsletter or other information and promotional material relating to the activities, products and services of Anthem Srls and its possible partners, send you communications and surveys to improve the service ("customer satisfaction"). These communications may be made via automatic messages, via e-mail, via sms and / or Whatsapp, via paper mail and / or the use of the telephone with operator; it is specified that the Data Controller collects a single consent for the marketing purposes described here, pursuant to the General Provision of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data " Guidelines on promotional activities and the fight against spam ", of 4 July 2013. If , in any case, if you wish to oppose the processing of your data for marketing purposes carried out with the means indicated here, you can do so at any time by sending a request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to: Anthem Srls, Via Isonzo, 8 - 20851 Lissone (MB)
Any revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation (" Marketing ");
And. in addition to point " d." above, we inform you that if you are already our customer, we can send you commercial communications, to your e-mail communicated during the purchase or registration on our site or our newsletter, relating to services and products of the Data Controller similar to those of you have already used, unless you disagree (art. 130 c. 4 of the Privacy Code) - (" Soft-Spam "). The processing may also take place through the use of specific SW that intercept the user's interaction with the Site of the Owner, provided that the user has previously made purchases, is registered on the Site or subscribed to the Newsletter or has issued the own consent for Marketing activities;
f. for the purpose of preventing fraud committed through the use of the Site and the services offered by the Owner and to allow the Owner to protect himself in court (" Abuse / Fraud ");
4. Legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of the processing
The legal bases used by Anthem Srls to process your Personal Data, according to the purposes indicated in the previous Section 3, are the following:
- Provision of the Service : the processing of your Personal Data for this purpose (Section 3.a.) is necessary in order to be able to provide you with the Services and to be able to meet your requests, therefore, for the execution of the existing contract with you . The legal basis of this treatment is art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR ("[...] the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same "). The provision of Personal Data for this purpose is optional, but failing that, it will not be possible to provide the Services provided through the Site or to meet your requests if you have not filled in the fields marked with an asterisk (*).
- Prize competitions and Brand promotion initiatives : for this purpose (Section 3.b.) the processing of your Personal Data is not envisaged. Only the "user name" used to interact within the pages administered by the Owner on social platforms (eg Facebook, Instagram) to participate in the competition will be treated. Any subsequent processing may concern your Personal Data (Name, Surname, Address) in order to be able to take advantage of the final prize offered by the Owner. The legal basis of this treatment is art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR ("[...] the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same "). The provision of Personal Data for this purpose is optional, but in the absence it will not be possible to proceed with the execution of the service.
- Compliance : the processing of your Personal Data for this purpose (Section 3.c.) is necessary for Anthem Srls to fulfill any legal obligations or satisfy requests from the authorities. This treatment is based on art. 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR ("[...] the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject "). The processing of your Personal Data for this purpose is, in fact, necessary to fulfill legal obligations to which Anthem Srls is subject. This processing could involve the storage and communication of your Personal Data to Authorities for accounting, tax or other obligations.
- Marketing : the treatments carried out for the purpose of Marketing are based on the release of your specific consent pursuant to art. 6 (1) (a) ("[...] the interested party has given his consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes") - (so-called opt-in).
The provision of your Personal Data for this purpose is therefore entirely optional and possible refusal does not affect the use of the Services. We also specify that if you have provided Anthem Srls with this consent elsewhere or have denied it (using the same e-mail address), the chronologically most recent consent will be considered as the reference consent. If, in any case, you wish to revoke your consent, you can do so at any time by sending a request to the e-mail address: email@example.com or by writing to: Anthem Srls, Via Isonzo, 8 - 20851 Lissone (MB)
Any revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Soft-Spam : the processing carried out for this purpose is based on art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR ("[...] the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties"); the processing is carried out pursuant to art. 130 c. 4 of the Privacy Code. Any dissent to this treatment does not affect the use of the services of the Data Controller (so-called opt-out), nor the lawfulness of the treatment prior to any communication of dissent.
- Abuses / Frod i : the treatment for this purpose is based on art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR ("[...] the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties"); the Personal Data collected for this purpose will be used to prevent and / or identify any fraudulent activity or abuse in the use of the Site and the Services and allow Anthem Srls to protect itself in court.
- Communication to third parties : your Personal Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
5. Recipients of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes referred to in Section 3 above, with (the "Recipients"):
b. subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data by virtue of legal provisions or orders of the authorities or to prevent and / or identify any fraudulent activities or abuses in the use of the Site and the services offered by the Data Controller; in this case these subjects operate as independent owners;
c. persons authorized by Anthem Srls, pursuant to art. 29 of the Regulation, to the processing of Personal Data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, such as employees / collaborators of Anthem Srls.
d . company of the Anthem Srls Group, limited to the pursuit of purposes related to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities;
6. Transfers of Personal Data
Your Personal Data is stored within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Company, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Company ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission.
Your data will not be disclosed.
7. Retention of Personal Data
The Personal Data processed for the purposes of providing the Service (Section 3.a. - b) will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve those same purposes. In any case, since these are treatments carried out for the provision of Services, Anthem Srls will keep the Personal Data for the duration of time allowed by Italian law to protect its interests (Article 2946 et seq. Civil Code) from possible complaints relating to the Services .
Personal Data processed for Compliance purposes (Section 3.c.) will be kept until the time required by the specific obligation or applicable law (Article 2220 et seq. Of the Civil Code)
For Marketing purposes (Section 3.d.) your Personal Data will be processed, as a general rule and without prejudice to the principle of data retention proportionate to the purpose of the processing, for a maximum duration of 24 months or until revocation. of your consent. In case you withdraw from the Anthem Srls Services without having revoked these consents, the data could be processed even after your withdrawal, always in compliance with the times indicated above.
For the purpose of Abuse / Fraud (Section 3.e.) your Personal Data are processed for the period necessary for the aforementioned purpose and therefore until the moment in which Anthem Srls will be required to keep them to protect itself in court to communicate said data to the competent authorities.
In any case, the possibility is reserved for Anthem Srls to keep your Personal Data for the period of time envisaged and permitted by Italian law to protect its interests (Art. 2947 (1) (3) of the Italian Civil Code).
Further information regarding the data retention period and the criteria used to determine this period can be requested by writing to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in the "Contacts" section of this statement.
8. Rights of interested parties
Pursuant to articles 15-22 of the GDPR , you have the right to ask Anthem Srls, at any time, to access your Personal Data, to rectify or delete them or to oppose their processing, you have the right to request the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR , as well as to obtain the data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the GDPR (data portability).
Requests must be sent in writing to the addresses indicated in section “ 10 . Contacts ” of this statement.
In any case, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data), pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR , if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data is contrary to the legislation in force.
To exercise the above rights or for any other request you can write to the Data Controller:
Anthem Srls, Via Isonzo, 8 - 20851 Lissone (MB); or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org